Amazon Music Phone Numbers and Emails

Report Fraud
Employment Fraud
Is this your business?

Amazon Music Customer Service Overview

• Amazon Music Customer Service is rated at 2.1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    98% phone 2% email
  • The best phone number to call Amazon Music is 8662161072. 60% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 77% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8882804331.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Amazon Music may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Amazon Music?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 216-1072
Total calls: 9 062 Issues resolved: 364 Last call: May 24, 2024

The Amazon Music phone number for customer service is 1-866-216-1072. It is the Amazon Music contact for general information and help. You can call Amazon Music anytime, day or night, for answers or assistance you need.

You can also request an immediate call through their website. Visit the Amazon Music support page, provide your phone number, and click the Call Me Now button. You can also pick the Call Me In 5 Minutes option to prepare for the conversation.

If the helpline is busy, you can call Amazon customer care number: 1-888-280-4331. The operators at this phone line will redirect you to the Amazon Music help assistant.

To access the Amazon Music customer service chat, visit their Contact Us page. Select an issue you want to discuss and click the Chat button. Fill out the required contact information and the topic of your inquiry. Click the Start Chat button and wait for the connection with the live agent. The free operator will enter the conversation and provide the information you’ve asked for or offer detailed instructions to help you fix the problem. Note that if the chat window does not appear, you may need to allow the pop-ups and retry.

The company provides Amazon Music customer service 24/7 at their helplines. You can call Amazon Music customer service whenever you need help with their services. You may also request the call using the options on their website. It can either be an immediate call from their customer service or a call in 5 minutes.

The live chat is also operational 24/7. You can get in touch with the Help Center via online chat if the phone lines are busy or if this option is more convenient for you.

You can also use an email form on their website to reach their customer care.

The company prioritizes communication with customers through their Contact Us page. You can share your concerns, complaints, or compliments by clicking the Email button and filling out the form. Enter your contact information and provide the details of your inquiry. Click the Send Email button and wait for the response from the customer support team.

If you suspect you might have been contacted by a fraudulent source offering employment on behalf of the company, you can write to Amazon Music email: Recruiting-Fraud@amazon.com.

Email copyright@amazon.com if you want to report the infringement of intellectual property rights.

PissedConsumer Club

2.1 / 5
Poor
Guest-5706664
Credit card.

I found my card as I was speaking to the agent. I hated that I wasted the agents time. Great customer service

Guest-5650501
I couldn't play Amazon music through Bluetooth in my car and when I got home it was playing on my echo dot.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.5

Good srv. Unless you use the srv.

everyday the cost imo should be lower. I like the app because you can play full albums instead of choosing an artist and playing a related station.

Guest-5636578
Damage goods
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

Received damage goods- automatic refund of damaged product. Customer service was great. I was pleased with the service I received.

Guest-5556902
My music is white it out on Amazon Music and nobody will tell me what that means. I’ve called and called and called and can’t get a live body. I paid for this music to listen to it already and it’s wh

My Music is Whited Out on my music list nobody can tell me what this means. Ive paid for this music twice.

It still whites itself out eventually about after a month no person would talk to me. They kept hanging up on me.

Very poor customer service. Im thinking about dropping it.Out

How Good is Amazon Music's Customer Service?

Anshika Ulg
Anshika Ulg
Feels Neutral | May 01, 2024

I was very satisfied with my overall experience with Amazon Music customer service.

Elchonon Giw
Elchonon Giw
Feels Disappointed | Apr 30, 2024

I can get stations to play at work ,keeps coming up errors

Dona Rrz
Dona Rrz
Feels Disappointed | Apr 27, 2024

Amazon take your money and you don't get anything I will never buy anything from Amazon ever again

Claude Wvo
Claude Wvo
Feels Disappointed | Apr 20, 2024

No good

Alicia Tfe
Alicia Tfe
Feels Neutral | Apr 19, 2024

Robin was awesome and very kind and knowledgeable

Shiva M Gfv

18% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Amazon Music?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment declined”
  • “Charges”
  • “Making payments I don't know about”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received the refund of rs 339”
  • “Delivery related”
  • “Order not delivered”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of Amazon music”
  • “I canceled my Amazon prime months ago and I'm still being charged $15.80 each month”
  • “Canceled order”

Account Question:

• “Amazon account”
  • “Cannot sign in to my account”
  • “Amazon music subscription cancel”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't access my playlist treats me as a non member”
  • “My product not working properly and seam product not delivered”
  • “My product is not deliver”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk to customer service”
  • “Need assistance”
  • “Question about the charge to my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return request”
  • “Need to return an item”
  • “Returns and refunds”

Refund Question:

• “Refund payment”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “Refund”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card charge”
  • “New card”
  • “Change credit card information”

Staff Question:

• “Inquiring about your service”
  • “Costume services”
  • “*** services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Instagram website se order Kiya th order galat received hua hai”
  • “App problems”
  • “App not working”

Employment Question:

• “Jobs”
  • “Don't get paid until April 3rd 2024”
  • “For job application”

Other Question:

• “Constant "playback error" no matter what track I try to play or how often I try.”
  • “Trouble authorizing new device”
  • “Email”

2.0
Gaana
1863 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Amazon Music? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup